In 1997 Toyota motor corporation and Kirloskar group had made a joint venture Toyota Kirloskar motors. In 2000 they launched a MPV named Qualis with a 2.4L Diesel engine. In 2004 they stopped Qualis and introduced a new MPV named Toyota Innova. Innova is the first mpv with third row as a front facing seat. Innova grabbed the attention of everyone because of its comfort and reliability. In 2016 2nd generation innova was launched which is named as innova crysta. Today we are going to see about the 2021 facelift innova crysta. Now lets have a look at its exterior: The facelift innova came with a new piano black grille,front sonar clearance wi...
Nowadays many people have started moving towards EV cars.Today we are going to see a detailed review about The Tata Nexon Ev Exterior: In the exterior of the many blue elements was used to show that it's a ev car.This blue elements looked nice and were very attractive. Interior: In the interior of the tata nexon lots of blue elements are used which is gave it a awesome look.The 7 inch instrument cluster looked very attractive and gave a very premium look. Dimensions: Length:3993 Width:1811 Height:1606 Wheel Base:2498 mm Boot Space:350L Specifications: Exterior: Roof Rails Piano black ORVMs with turn indicators Shark fin antenna{not available in xm variant} 16" Diamond-cut alloy wheels {not available in xm variant} Body colored door handles {not available in xm variant} Projector headlamps with Tri- arrow DRLs Interior: Flat bottom steering wheel 1 Litre bottle holder in all doors Umbrella holder in front doors Rear seat central armrest with 2 cupholders{not available in xm and...
Hi! I’m Ramachandran and I’m 13 years old (when I started this blog!). I’m a 9 th Standard student from Nagercoil, India. I love cars – ever since the first time I saw one (when I was 5!). When I finally got my hands on a smartphone, I watched almost every video on YouTube about cars and automobiles. You name it, I’ve watched it. From reviews to mechanics, car wash to DIY – just about sums up how crazy I am about cars. Since I am so kooky about cars, I decided I wanted to share my love for cars with you through this blog – TheKookyCarReviewer. In this blog, I will be reviewing cars out of my own interest. This is not professional advice, merely the opinions of a 13 year old . I hope to make review posts about vintage and contemporary cars. I will update you about what is happening in the Indian auto industry through this blog.
Excellent Ramachandran.Very proud of you.All the best
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete