A Little About Myself

 


Hi! I’m Ramachandran and I’m 13 years old (when I started this blog!). I’m a 9th Standard student from Nagercoil, India.

I love cars – ever since the first time I saw one (when I was 5!). When I finally got my hands on a smartphone, I watched almost every video on YouTube about cars and automobiles. You name it, I’ve watched it. From reviews to mechanics, car wash to DIY – just about sums up how crazy I am about cars.

Since I am so kooky about cars, I decided I wanted to share my love for cars with you through this blog – TheKookyCarReviewer.

In this blog, I will be reviewing cars out of my own interest. This is not professional advice, merely the opinions of a 13 year old.

I hope to make review posts about vintage and contemporary cars. I will update you about what is happening in the Indian auto industry through this blog.

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Super .. best wishesπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super....πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bets wishes πŸ‘πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes πŸ‘πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow soopr dearπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜all d best

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI RAMA . Well written super πŸ’– my best wishes with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent & Super efforts.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rama, good impressive,keep going all the best....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOYOTA INNOVA CRYSTA 2021

How to maintain our car during lockdown

Mahindra Thar 2020